Perth Girl About Town

13 February 2011

New Job and Barossa Valley



So I have been so slack blogging wise lately but I have some good reasons! First of all, I have been planning my wedding which is 3 months away tomorrow! Speaking of which, I have updated my wedding page with some of the things I have been organising. I haven't included everything as I want to keep some surprises for my guests which read this. 




Secondly, I started my new job at Rio Tinto last month so it has been a hectic time. Apart from learning all of the aspects of my job I went for a team workshop in the Barossa Valley. The workshop went for 4 days and it was a really interesting experience. We had wine tasting, yoga first thing every morning and lots of different team building exercises. We also had every meal at Harry's Restaurant, which is located at the Novatel Barossa Valley Resort. Some of the dinners we had include the below


 Seared prawns on skordalia, rocket and sauce vierge
 Roasted breast of chicken served on piedmont roasted peppers
Dark caramel and chocolate fudge tart with chocolate Bailey's emulsion

The service was fantastic at Harry's Restaurant and I should know, we had breakfast, lunch and dinner there for our entire stay!!
I had a great time in the Barossa but I was looking forward to coming home!

Harrys at Novotel on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment