Perth Girl About Town

24 November 2010

Beaufort Street Festival

So this Saturday is the Beaufort Street Festival and I have volunteered to help Miss Top Perth with the Arts Program that will be happening on the day.
There will be so much going on during the day so after helping out in the morning I will be heading to the Barista competition at the Ellington stage. Then I will be nomming some of the tasty treats that will be on offer including the food tasting happening at 5 Bar. 5 Bar is a brand new bar which is opening on the weekend of the festival.  (Just quietly, is anyone else dying for Malt Supper Club to open?!)

Some of the art projects happening on the day include The Locked Cabinet and Tattwash with more details available here.  

If you are going to attend please do NOT drive! There is very limited parking and why not take advantage of the lovely weather we are having by walking or riding there?

I will no doubt go home at some point to have a nanna nap as I have plans to kick on after the festival!
It is going to be a crazy awesome day so I HIGHLY suggest getting down there and getting amongst it!

No comments:

Post a Comment